Former Colombian Senator, Ingrid Betancourt, was held captive in the Amazon jungle for six years by FARC guerrillas. With her book, Even Silence has an End, Betancourt will share her trials at the Library's Main branch tonight at 7pm.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)