"With a team that’s lost five of seven games, any win gives the fans hope," says UofL fan Nick Coffey, who operates TheCardinalConnect.com. But those wins are getting harder to come by for UofL basketball coach Rick Pitino. The season is in free fall and the fan base is starting to erode.
The Louisville Cardinal basketball team is an Alan Alda-less M*A*S*H unit. It's gotten to the point Pitino has his players using protective gear...above the waist.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- ReSurfaced Returns to Louisville