Friday night? Check. Second Friday night of the month? Check! Oh, man…It’s Poetry night! Get your reading ritual on this weekend with writers Nicole Louise Reid and Patrick Wensink at the InKY Reading Series. The Bard’s Town’s doors are open this Friday, March 9th at 7pm for a good poetry partytime.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite