I'm going to be on a seven-day West Caribbean cruise with Mickey Mouse and my munchkins. As I prepare, obviously the first thing I must accomplish is filling my suitcase. I realized through a quick scan of my closet, all of my clothes were business attire, cocktail dresses, and a few eye-popping evening gowns. I had been sucked into the depths of business and realized I needed to relax. And relaxing for spring break is exactly what I am going to do.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls
- The Best Way to Taste Downtown Louisville