The Trinity vs. St. Xavier rivalry is one of the biggest in the country. On Friday night, 34,326 fans flocked to Papa John's Cardinal Stadium in Louisville (Ky) to watch the Shamrocks and Tigers battle it out on the gridiron. I was on hand to catch all the action.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Ten Things to Do This Winter in Louisville
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!