An open-casket funeral and a couple trying to prove they're still living are the subjects of two plays, Till and How Long Have I Been Dead Anyway?, which will premiere through Juneteenth Leagacy Theatre on Thursday.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- Lee’s Korean Restaurant Made Over
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- Rob Zombie Photo Gallery from Louder than Life 2015
- A Home? Run! High Demand in Louisville's Housing Market