Join state historian, James Klotter, as he speaks on the history of central Kentucky, and presents the rich culture of the region with his new book, ‘Bluegrass Renaissance’. Catch him this Thursday, October 18th, at 6pm at The Filson Historical Society.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals
- Lee’s Korean Restaurant Made Over
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (September 24 - 26)
- A Home? Run! High Demand in Louisville's Housing Market
- Louisville Gallery Transforms to 1965 Manhattan for Warhol event