The Younger Woman's Club (YWC) of Louisville's third annual Fall into Fabulous fashion show was an event that combined their love for fashion with their commitment to improving our community through volunteering and fundraising. YWC donated 100 percent of their proceeds from ticket sales and "Fabulous Finds" auction went to the YWC Charity Campaign which donated $90,000 to local charities last year.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do Labor Day Weekend 2015 in Louisville
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Underground Station in Downtown New Albany to Host Courtyard Cookout
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main