No black bars to be found here, my friends. Raise your favorite scandalous softcover to the sky; kick off Banned Books Week at Carmichael’s Bookstore this Sunday, September 30th, at 4pm as lawyer and media expert Jeremy Rogers discusses censorship.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals
- Lee’s Korean Restaurant Made Over
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (September 24 - 26)
- A Home? Run! High Demand in Louisville's Housing Market
- Louisville Gallery Transforms to 1965 Manhattan for Warhol event