The Younger Woman's Club (YWC) of Louisville's third annual Fall into Fabulous fashion show was an event that combined their love for fashion with their commitment to improving our community through volunteering and fundraising. YWC donated 100 percent of their proceeds from ticket sales and "Fabulous Finds" auction went to the YWC Charity Campaign which donated $90,000 to local charities last year.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Craving