Louisville is never lacking in the poetry department. Kick off the first official day of Autumn with some poetic license at A Reader’s Corner Bookstore this Saturday, September 22nd, at 5:30pm.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- Eight Notable Graves in Cave Hill Cemetery
- Louder Than Life 2015 in Review
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- Louder Than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Rob Zombie
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Breaking Benjamin
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (October 8-11)
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Shinedown
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Butcher Babies
- Five Cheeseburgers You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now