There are many Derby parties this Saturday night that will be sure to get some good press, but the first annual Night of Silk Derby Party at the Galt House, will be the talk of Louisville for weeks to come.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Craving