On Thursday, October 20, 2011 Ella Burnside, a seventeen year old, Louisville high-school senior put together an amazing event called Taking on Goliath which benefited Joyful Heart Foundation. What started her freshmen year at Christian Academy as a writing assignment has transpired into her passion and mission for Joyful Heart Foundation.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu