Sen. McConnell noted that, in the House of Representatives, a bipartisan effort to create jobs has resulted in the passage of more than 20 pieces of legislation designed to make it easier for small businesses to create jobs. Unfortunately, the Democratic majority in the Senate has prevented this legislation from being brought forward for a vote.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (February 5 - 7)
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!