The Jockey Club launches 2012 pilot program called The Thoroughbred Incentive Program with a committment of $100,000. This program promotes the versatility of the Thoroughbred horse breed off the track by sanctioning T.I.P. approved horse show classes across the country and giving out awards to winning Thoroughbred horses.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)