The Jockey Club launches 2012 pilot program called The Thoroughbred Incentive Program with a committment of $100,000. This program promotes the versatility of the Thoroughbred horse breed off the track by sanctioning T.I.P. approved horse show classes across the country and giving out awards to winning Thoroughbred horses.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- Louder Than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Rob Zombie
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Breaking Benjamin
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- A Home? Run! High Demand in Louisville's Housing Market