Tinkering, toying and maybe some puffs of smoke – author Jon Gertner brings his new book, ‘The Idea Factory: Bell Labs and the Great Age of American Innovation’, to the Louisville Free Public Library’s Main branch tonight, March 6th, at 7pm.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Myself At Last: A Conversation With Graham Nash
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Wine and Dine Your Louisville Valentine
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine