What do you get when morals and logic collide? It's comedian Ryan Stout, a Chelsea Lately regular who's headlining this weekend at the Improv. Exploring morally repugnant subject matter with smart and sterile objectivity, his exaggerated honesty, delightful insincerity and cute self-righteousness sell his wickedly witty material.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Wine and Dine Your Louisville Valentine
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- Myself At Last: A Conversation With Graham Nash
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine