Local writer, Dianne Aprile, presents the new look book, ‘A Landscape and Its Legacy: The Parklands of Floyd’s Fork’ celebrating Louisville’s greenest and greatest natural city spaces. Catch her at Carmichael’s Bookstore tomorrow, Saturday, September 1st, at 4pm.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Myself At Last: A Conversation With Graham Nash
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Wine and Dine Your Louisville Valentine
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine