The seventh annual Pink Tie Ball benefiting Susan G. Komen - Louisville Affiliate took place Saturday, September 10, 2011 at the Marriott Downtown Louisville. It was an amazing evening for all who attended the Pink Tie Ball and Pink Lounge. From survivors and their families to supporters, the celebration was just another reminder of how precious life truly is. The event presenting sponsor was ICAP Energy.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Concert Review: Jeff Beck
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Concert Review: Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer