Sullivan presents 137 paintings of jockey silks, one for each Kentucky Derby winner, alongside her signature large-format expressive portrayals of racehorses and their riders at a special exhibit that opens on Friday, April 20 at Revelry Boutique-Gallery located in the heart of the Highlands at 980 Barret Ave. The opening reception starts at 6:00 p.m. and ends at 10:00 p.m.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line
- CARDS Fest Announcement: the University of Louisville's Biggest Event Ever
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 29 – 31)
- Phoenix Hill Tavern and Jim Porter's Good Time Emporium Closed For Good
- 2016 Will Be Abbey Road On The River's Final Louisville Year
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? With Drag Queens, Please.
- Third Pop-Up Street Store to Serve Louisville’s Homeless May 30
- A WNBA Team in Louisville: Could it Happen?