Taste of Innovation (TOI) will be one of this city's best tasting events. TOI, the signature party of IdeaFestival, brings together unlimited food and spirits from some of the region's most creative chefs, restaurants, brewers, distillers and mixologists. Jamie Oller; one of the talented chefs's participating in this event was kind enough to invite me into her kitchen and show one of their signature items. Jamie's 14k Cupcakes brought Louisville the very first "Cupcake Push Pop'.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- Eight Notable Graves in Cave Hill Cemetery
- Louder Than Life 2015 in Review
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- Louder Than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Rob Zombie
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Breaking Benjamin
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (October 8-11)
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Shinedown
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Butcher Babies
- Five Cheeseburgers You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now