Taste of Innovation (TOI) will be one of this city's best tasting events. TOI, the signature party of IdeaFestival, brings together unlimited food and spirits from some of the region's most creative chefs, restaurants, brewers, distillers and mixologists. Jamie Oller; one of the talented chefs's participating in this event was kind enough to invite me into her kitchen and show one of their signature items. Jamie's 14k Cupcakes brought Louisville the very first "Cupcake Push Pop'.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- America. The Diner. Is Opening Soon – And Will Replace Eggs Over Baxter
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- Dr. Dundiff Explains His Forecastle Collaboration With Jim James
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Win Tickets to the 30th Annual Best of Louisville
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu