Since 2007, Guerrilla Cuisine has been renowned for their underground dining events that feature experimental cuisine, music and art. On Tuesday, April 3, Seviche chef/owner Anthony Lamas joined the ranks of celebrated chefs participating in the organization’s “On the Road” series, which took the feast for the senses beyond Charleston to our home in Louisville.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)