“So ladies, if you’re looking for a man who is into local sports, loves to eat, is athletic and good to his fellow man while maintaining his ‘manliness’ – then Louisville is the place you really want to be right now,” Mayor Greg Fischer joked at the ribbon cutting marking the $5.8 million Hyatt Regency Louisville renovation last Thursday, April 19.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu