Kentucky’s state social workers are certainly poorly trained and poorly motivated, but they are hardly overworked. Hiding for years under what Judge Shepherd called “efforts to blanket the operation of the child welfare system under a veil of secrecy,” the bureaucratic bunglers at CHFS have been successful in keeping their incompetence from public view.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu