Presenting his new memoir, ‘Kentucky Cured: Fifty Years in Kentucky Journalism’, the Bluegrass broadcast guru, Al Smith, will be on hand at Carmichael’s Bookstore this Saturday, December 8th, at 1pm. Join him for a special signing as part of Frankfort Avenue’s Olde Tyme Christmas celebration.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Forty Years Ago the Kentucky Colonels Reigned Supreme
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- Concert Review: Jeff Beck
- Spend Your Summer at the Southside Quarry, Starting This Weekend
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Concert Review: Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer