Napa Valley, Champagne, Alsace, and Kentucky? Believe it or not, Kentucky has an up and coming collection of wineries, not just the kind that make strawberry wine. Kentucky Wine Tastings is an organization that will provide a wine sampling bar for events, consisting entirely of Kentucky Proud wines. It's a fantastic way to not only try something new, but also to support local farmers.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)