Upon entering Caufield’s Novelties, I was unsure how the shop would look mid-spring. The last time I’d been there, the storefront had a dozen severed clown heads circulating on a Ferris wheel, looking as if they were maniacally plotting against Halloween shoppers. So the question is raised, how does Caufield's do Derby?
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (February 5 - 7)
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!