Sweater weather is around the corner, and the summer hiatus is over. Don your best boots, embrace a longer night sky and head out to The Bard’s Town this evening, Friday, September 14th, as Louisville Literary Arts launches its fall season of the InKY Reading Series with writers Kirby Gann and Dan Rosenberg, as well as the Savage Rose Theatre Company.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- (Sweaty) Humans of Forecastle Photo Gallery
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Best of Forecastle 2015
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls
- Leading Ladies of Louisville: Susan Barry