The Kaviar Forge Gallery's exhibit this F.A.T. Friday Trolley Hop showcased Kentucky leather artists that included Robert Black, prize winning leather worker of the Church head knot, and Steven Hughes and Tatyana Malkin of Pillywiggin Leather Inc. whose leather mask and corsets are theatrical artistic masterpiece of beauty. The leather exhibit features other artists as Craig Kaviar, Janet Strait of Swash-Bucklers, Johnny Sosbe, Sue Schofield of Inherited Leather and Walt Priddy; however on this Fat Friday it was Mr. Black and Hughes I spoke with.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- Louder Than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Rob Zombie
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Breaking Benjamin
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- A Home? Run! High Demand in Louisville's Housing Market