The Kaviar Forge Gallery's exhibit this F.A.T. Friday Trolley Hop showcased Kentucky leather artists that included Robert Black, prize winning leather worker of the Church head knot, and Steven Hughes and Tatyana Malkin of Pillywiggin Leather Inc. whose leather mask and corsets are theatrical artistic masterpiece of beauty. The leather exhibit features other artists as Craig Kaviar, Janet Strait of Swash-Bucklers, Johnny Sosbe, Sue Schofield of Inherited Leather and Walt Priddy; however on this Fat Friday it was Mr. Black and Hughes I spoke with.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls
- The Best Way to Taste Downtown Louisville