I know the title has something to be desired and can use a little finesse, but this is a continuation of "Coupleville v.4" wherein I asked for suggestions from all of you readers out there for my wife's birthdaypalooza, and in the profound words of Keanu Reeves, "Whoa..." Thanks to everyone for particpating, and in my own catch-phrases: "Holey Bigoley & Mama Pajama!" It's only going to get better (at least reading:).
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Craving