Louisville's little red-headed songstress is set to hop across the pond to Scotland to get medieval with her career. But before she does, she sit's down with Louisville.com to reveal all the fun facts behind the move.....
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- America. The Diner. Is Opening Soon – And Will Replace Eggs Over Baxter
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- Dr. Dundiff Explains His Forecastle Collaboration With Jim James
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Win Tickets to the 30th Annual Best of Louisville
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu