Because every state establishes its own rules for racing, including veterinary care, the Breeders’ Cup has to announce and enforce its strict veterinary standards wherever the meet is held, demanding a fully equipped trauma center as well as two state-of-the-art equine ambulances.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (February 5 - 7)
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!