"El Dia de los Muertos," or the "Day of the Dead," is celebrated every year on November 1 and 2 in Hispanic and Latino culture, but the Kentucky Art and Craft Museum invites you to explore for yourself and your family the customs of this intriguing holiday.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite