"El Dia de los Muertos," or the "Day of the Dead," is celebrated every year on November 1 and 2 in Hispanic and Latino culture, but the Kentucky Art and Craft Museum invites you to explore for yourself and your family the customs of this intriguing holiday.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- Eight Notable Graves in Cave Hill Cemetery
- Louder Than Life 2015 in Review
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- Louder Than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Rob Zombie
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Breaking Benjamin
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (October 8-11)
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Shinedown
- Louder than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Butcher Babies
- Five Cheeseburgers You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now