I think I’m already a fan of what’s happening here. I have not read this book, but I appreciate anything that is described as “a poignant and hysterical look at the dark, disturbing, yet wonderful moments of our lives”. Join Jenny Lawson tonight at the Summit area Barnes & Noble for a signing of her new memoir ‘Let’s Pretend This Never Happened’ at 7pm.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- (Sweaty) Humans of Forecastle Photo Gallery
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Best of Forecastle 2015
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls
- Leading Ladies of Louisville: Susan Barry