I think I’m already a fan of what’s happening here. I have not read this book, but I appreciate anything that is described as “a poignant and hysterical look at the dark, disturbing, yet wonderful moments of our lives”. Join Jenny Lawson tonight at the Summit area Barnes & Noble for a signing of her new memoir ‘Let’s Pretend This Never Happened’ at 7pm.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- In the Wake of the Dream: Lake Dreamland Explored
- September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Craving