Can you envision a kite that looks like a dragon, a buffalo, or a canoe? At the Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft that is exactly what you will see, some with tails 40 feet long or more! At the Visions of Lewis and Clark: Contemporary Kites Tell the Story, you will see a kite that tells of history in a different way. This is an educational exhibit for children and adults that love kites and history.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Where to Go and What to Do Fourth of July Weekend in Louisville (July 2 - 5)
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- America. The Diner. Seeks a New World
- Louisvillians and Marriage Equality
- Poorcastle Schedule Is Here
- ROMP In Review: Four Days of Bluegrass
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)