The red ribbon was savagely cut last evening (seriously, kids, I’m totally judging you if you hit stores yesterday at all for anything other than extra cranberry sauce), and the Holiday shopping season is open. Give locally, give literary with the Carmichael’s Bookstore 2012 Holiday Catalogue.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)