Last December I moved to Germantown, a pragmatist’s utopia of shotgun homesteads, neighborhood bars, bike-ability, urban gardens and minimalist charm, conveniently nestled between the Highlands and Old Louisville.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Bourbon Boot Camp
- Louisville Loves Free Pizza!
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- D’Angelo Russell, Louisville's Next NBA Lottery Pick
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Louisville Palace Summer Film Series presents Film Noir
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- The Definitive Guide to Bambi Walk