What started as a plan to preserve the Ford Motor Co. jobs that already were in Kentucky snowballed into a massive expansion of Ford’s Kentucky operations, and the company’s decision to go “all-in” on its Louisville facilities–with an estimated direct economic impact to the area of $5.2 billion–was spurred by a creative $240-million incentives package.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll