The PBJ Shop located on 440 S. 3rd Street has everything to offer a new restaurateur: Good location, timing (NCAA tournament with new arena down the street), Derby, spring weather, a cute if not interesting idea, and of course ambition. We all love to believe in a ‘fantasy’; reality however is much more likely and usually comes much quicker. Owners Corey Spencer and Shawn Duall have perfected the art of dreaming about sandwiches without the execution of creating a restaurant in real-life.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite