I'm going to be on a seven-day West Caribbean cruise with Mickey Mouse and my munchkins. As I prepare, obviously the first thing I must accomplish is filling my suitcase. I realized through a quick scan of my closet, all of my clothes were business attire, cocktail dresses, and a few eye-popping evening gowns. I had been sucked into the depths of business and realized I needed to relax. And relaxing for spring break is exactly what I am going to do.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- Lee’s Korean Restaurant Made Over
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- Rob Zombie Photo Gallery from Louder than Life 2015
- A Home? Run! High Demand in Louisville's Housing Market