Love and Magic are the themes for The First Friday Trolley Hop art exhibit at Bearno's by the Bridge. The art opening is accompanied by spoken word, music, an open mic, and a magic show.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- What to Do in Louisville: Autumn Hit List 2015
- Five Donuts You Should Eat in Louisville Right Now
- SuperChefs is Louisville's Newest Hero
- St. James, Louder Than Life and IdeaFest: Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (Oct. 1-4)
- Lee’s Korean Restaurant Made Over
- Fontleroys Gastropub Coming to the Highlands
- What to Do in Louisville: Top Ten Fall Festivals
- CRAFT 2015 Brings Brews and Pizza Together For Cystic Fibrosis
- Louder Than Life 2015 Photo Gallery: Rob Zombie
- A Home? Run! High Demand in Louisville's Housing Market