The March on Frankfort was a pretty good show. I got to shake Dr. King’s hand, and he gave a truncated version of his famous “I have a dream” speech to the crowd. We all sang, “We Shall Overcome,” and “The Battle Hymn of the Republic.” Up on the hill, however, the Kentucky legislature remained unconvinced.”
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (February 5 - 7)
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!