The Cerebral Palsy School of Louisville Foundation’s 7th Annual Mardi Gras Gala will be held this Saturday, January 28, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Louisville. The night will include dinner, dancing, raffles, silent and live auction. Live music is provided by The Remedy. Proceeds benefit the Mattingly Center, Inc. -- 100% of all net proceeds raised will go directly to fund services for adults with severe developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Win Tickets to the 30th Annual Best of Louisville