The Cerebral Palsy School of Louisville Foundation’s 7th Annual Mardi Gras Gala will be held this Saturday, January 28, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Louisville. The night will include dinner, dancing, raffles, silent and live auction. Live music is provided by The Remedy. Proceeds benefit the Mattingly Center, Inc. -- 100% of all net proceeds raised will go directly to fund services for adults with severe developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Ten Things to Do This Winter in Louisville
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (January 28-31)
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- The Cost of Tiger Baby Playtime