The Cerebral Palsy School of Louisville Foundation’s 7th Annual Mardi Gras Gala will be held this Saturday, January 28, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Louisville. The night will include dinner, dancing, raffles, silent and live auction. Live music is provided by The Remedy. Proceeds benefit the Mattingly Center, Inc. -- 100% of all net proceeds raised will go directly to fund services for adults with severe developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)