Hey, you know what I’ll be doing on Labor Day?? That’s right, no rest for the wear, folks. Whether you’ve bbq plans or not, stop by Carmichael’s Bookstore, tomorrow, August 31st, at 7pm as a merry band of essayists present the collection All the Livelong Day: Motif Anthologies, Volume 3.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)