Wednesday evening was the next-to-last Hats on the Avenue show at New American restaurant Varanese, featuring Derby-ready and security-compliant ensembles from neighboring boutique The Secret - Boutique that loves to tell alongside live jazz music and half-price bottles of wine.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Bourbon Boot Camp
- Louisville's Summer Hit List
- D’Angelo Russell, Louisville's Next NBA Lottery Pick
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- The Louisville Palace Summer Film Series presents Film Noir
- Riverview Park Independence Festival: Saturday, June 27
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Live Music Lou’s Can’t Miss: June 21-27
- Where to Swim in Louisville 2015