Frankfort Kentucky is known for horse racing in Keeneland and the State Capital building. It is also known for beautiful rolling hills and valleys. This weekend and the next few months, "The Makings of a Master: Kentucky Folk Art Apprenticeships" will explore the relationship between the apprentice and the master as the Kentucky Historical Society brings FolkLife to you through art, music, dance, basket weaving and more.
Most Read Stories
- Underrated Louisville: Bunz
- The Hub Louisville is Open: Here’s What to Order
- Your 2016 Guide to Louisville's Sunday Brunch Buffets
- Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market is Open: Here’s What to Order
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Ten Things to Do This Winter in Louisville
- Kentucky's Real 'X-Files'
- 25 Special Dinners for Your Louisville Valentine
- One-Day Roadtrip: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Storm The Palace!