Frankfort Kentucky is known for horse racing in Keeneland and the State Capital building. It is also known for beautiful rolling hills and valleys. This weekend and the next few months, "The Makings of a Master: Kentucky Folk Art Apprenticeships" will explore the relationship between the apprentice and the master as the Kentucky Historical Society brings FolkLife to you through art, music, dance, basket weaving and more.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (August 27 – 30)
- The Craving
- Watch Brunch in Lou: Proof on Main
- Could Louisville be the Next Hollywood?
- Nulu's New Star: Galaxie Bar
- The Worlds Largest Annual Zombie Walk on Bardstown Road
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)