Frankfort Kentucky is known for horse racing in Keeneland and the State Capital building. It is also known for beautiful rolling hills and valleys. This weekend and the next few months, "The Makings of a Master: Kentucky Folk Art Apprenticeships" will explore the relationship between the apprentice and the master as the Kentucky Historical Society brings FolkLife to you through art, music, dance, basket weaving and more.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (November 19-22)
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll