Frankfort Kentucky is known for horse racing in Keeneland and the State Capital building. It is also known for beautiful rolling hills and valleys. This weekend and the next few months, "The Makings of a Master: Kentucky Folk Art Apprenticeships" will explore the relationship between the apprentice and the master as the Kentucky Historical Society brings FolkLife to you through art, music, dance, basket weaving and more.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 14-17)
- Concert Review: Jeff Beck
- Where to Go and What to Do Memorial Day 2015 in Louisville
- The Furry Friday Trolley Hop is Right Around the Corner
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (May 21 - 25)
- Concert Review: Trombone Shorty and Orleans Avenue
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Live Music Lou's Can't Miss: May 17-23
- Concert Announcements Galore For Louisville
- So much weekend, so much to do: Where to go this Memorial Day holiday