While I’m not sure the servers at Mozz knew I was a reviewer, I am sure of one thing: I wasn’t unnoticed. No one is. This restaurant presents itself as many things — a fine-dining establishment, a jazz venue, the Market Street Bar and the Mozz Bar — all of it sprawled across much of the first floor of the Cobalt Building on the corner of Market and Jackson streets.
Most Read Stories
- Derbylicious Piecaken! [Food & Dining]
- The St. Matthews Mall's Black Friday Fist Fight: Why, Louisville?
- What To Drink When You Can't Drink Pappy
- Dining Out for Thanksgiving 2015 in Louisville
- Where to Take Your Out-Of-Town Relatives During Their Holiday Visit
- Where to Shop on Small Business Saturday in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville Thanksgiving Weekend (November 26-29)
- Southern Indiana Fried Chicken: Gospel Bird Coming to New Albany
- How Nashville Hot Chicken Became A Louisville Favorite
- Vote in Louisville Magazine's City Poll