That’s a helluva hoppin’ title, isn’t it? Regardless of how well you’ve got life by the reins, maybe a little extra planning is still up your alley. Financial planner, Matt Dicken, has got some thoughts here. Join him at the Summit location of Barnes & Noble this Saturday, December 15th, at 2pm as he presents his new book.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Johnny Hickman Talks 25 Years of Cracker
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- Where to Go and What to Do This Weekend in Louisville (July 30 – August 2)
- Never Too Young to Make a Difference: Presentation Academy and WaterStep Head To Costa Rica
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Win Tickets to the 30th Annual Best of Louisville