The Wine Cellar at 610 Magnolia was the site for “Lite Bites & Bourbon”, Friday, February 24th. The event was a preview for the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival. Hosted by Chef Edward Lee (610 Magnolia, Top Chef), Matt Jamie (Bourbon Barrel Foods) and Preston Van Winkle (Old Rip Van Winkle Distillery), the local setting made for the perfect atmosphere to introduce local Louisvillian’s to a festival that focuses on the food and beverage traditions of the South.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (July 23 - 26)
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- Best of Louisville 2015 Winners Announced
- Ariana Grande Honeymoons in Louisville
- (Sweaty) Humans of Forecastle Photo Gallery
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Epic Sammich Co. Is Open - Here's the Menu
- Best of Forecastle 2015
- Louis-Villainz Market for Mischief Is for Night Owls
- Leading Ladies of Louisville: Susan Barry