From the award-winning art magazine The Lumberyard to its first full-length volume of poetry, Monkey Bars by Matthew Lippman, there is an unconventional vision for design and distribution that is bringing new readers to the printed word in an age when others are proclaiming the death of the conventional book.
Subscribe to The Weekender, Louisville's weekly guide for where to go and what to do!
Most Read Stories
- Abbey Road on the River Has a Ticket to Ride – Perhaps to the End of the Line
- CARDS Fest Announcement: the University of Louisville's Biggest Event Ever
- Where to Go and What to Do in Louisville This Weekend (May 29 – 31)
- Phoenix Hill Tavern and Jim Porter's Good Time Emporium Closed For Good
- 2013 Louisville Area Child Support Arrears List (Deadbeat Parents)
- Kentucky Center Announces Happy Hour Concerts
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? With Drag Queens, Please.
- Third Pop-Up Street Store to Serve Louisville’s Homeless May 30
- Southside Quarry: the Best Place to Spend Your Louisville Summer
- A WNBA Team in Louisville: Could it Happen?